Tuesday, September 27, 2011

a quickie.

iamsorrrrrry i haven't posted in ages. what's going on with your pal charlie?
iam feeling a bit under the weather. iam not sure if iam actually sick or if its my back and forth mood just taking over my life but iam here and iam back. 
i still have to post my fashion's greatest frenemy part 2 and update part 1 with my outfit of the day but since iam here for a quickie update i wanted to share something i found hiding at my local TJ Maxx.



a beautiful royal blue suede Fendi side bag with gold accents. 
WHAT?!
i know. and no, i didn't buy it. 
there was a great discount but i can't be rolling out the dough like that.
 if you hear what iam saying ladies, holla. 
but it reminded me of another Fendi i came across a couple years back at TJ Maxx as well.


it was a true beauty. 
still is, now that i'm revisiting my photo archives.
and both came with authentication cards.
i also spotted some Gucci boots as well.
they weren't the cutest my fave so i didn't snap a photo. 
so riddle me this, have you all been finding these higher up brands at your TJ Maxx's and such stores?

charlie.

ps-sorry for the bad quality photos. camera phone. happy hunting!  

No comments:

Post a Comment