Thursday, September 22, 2011

fashion's greatest frenemy.



what's up with the weather?

getting dressed this morning was weird. 
i pranced around my room in my boy shorts before settling on the right outfit (a picture of which i will update you all with soon). 
a bit nippy, just like a few days back?
or maybe on the warmer with a tinge of humid like yesterday?
and then i remembered that i had a package coming from f21, so i went to the front door to check. 
and happy me, there it was. sitting outside with the latest inStyle perched prettily on top. 
and lucky me, i got to feel the weather settle into my skin. 
after ripping open the box i settled on an outfit. 
the perfect blazer was inside and it was begging me to wear it.
it definitely got warmer by the time i left for work but my outfit was light enough for the gentle warmth and warm enough for the light cool settling in by the time i left work.
it's cool now, at least.

what did you all wear today?

charlie.


No comments:

Post a Comment