Friday, November 18, 2011

we all knew this post was coming.

now, if i were the only blogger not to do a post on the Versace for H&M collection that that would really make me not fun but completely unique! while i would love to camp out over night for my H&M to open tomorrow at 8, i actually have something scheduled at 7:30 that i cannot miss so iam going to stride in with hopeful thoughts and fingers crossed that there will be something left for me to snag.

in the meantime, you can imagine i have been scouring the interweb for images and making a list of items that i have my heart and mind set on purchasing. so, shall we begin?
fur vest with buckles $69.99

studded skirt $149

men's button down with metal tip collars. you know me, a sucker for small details and collared shirts $49.95

most beautiful statement bracelet $34.95

leather bag. from the shape to the chain...ugh...just LOVE. comes out to about $160 (converted from British pounds)

limited edition choker. i can't find the price anywhere but apparently it's hard to get your hands on.

statement choker $59.95
 men's shoes for my brother $129

my "maybe's if i really want to blow my life's savings" and "gosh, i wish" items:
studded shirt. i would love to pair this with the studded skirt and play with the lines. $49.95

suede boots $179

 floral leggings $29.95

floral dress. i just love the colors and the asian influence of this print. $149

bustier. this isn't something i would wear but i really appreciate the detail. $129

studded mini bag. about $110

i just love the colors in this. if they don't have the black one, iam running for this one.


leather studded dress. i wish! $299

the beautiful ads (photos from google images):

lovelovelovelove! i thought the men's line really hit the mark.

this dress and the babydoll dresses are not my style, but this just goes to show that the collection really caters to all styles.

is there anything more glamourous?

this is definitely my favorite. i just love the asian influence of the shot and print.

so here is my wishlist. please cross your fingers for me!!!!
i will leave you with this lovely shot of my dream necklace from http://www.fashionsquad.com/


charlie.


No comments:

Post a Comment