Tuesday, October 11, 2011

every day smile.



i went to a nearby morning glory store that is going out of business and as a continuation of all the creative inspiration surrounding me and soaking into me through my skin i thought i'd drop in and see if they had anything cute (of course, it's morning glory). 
and behold the cutest pencils and a beautiful sketchbook for 50% off! these girls are so cute and have the most darling outfits. not to mention their peter pan collars just remind me of my obsession with collars. mini charlie's? perhaps!
and this notebook? very Stella McCartney RTW fall 2011, no?


(just love this. the oversized fabric-blocked jacket and the polka dots!)

iam ready to start designing and conceptualizing again. how could i not with this mini-charlie's telling me to "every day smile"? haha.

what's inspiring you?

charlie.

photo credit- style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment